Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready? Here comes #6!

Last week was really interesting. I think that maybe part of the reason that it was so interesting to me is because I'm kind of a techie. I love to see all the new applications of technology and. learning about the DSSs was really cool. Also seeing the applications and value of the internet was also really impressive. Of course the internet has changed the way that business is done, and its influence is far reaching, but seeing all the applications of technology always impresses me.

The rest of the class was fairly interesting, like the various forms of market research and the whole deal about the competitive research, but nothing caught my interest like the applications of technology.

Well, until the next entry!
Roger, the Guy in the Penguin Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment