Thursday, March 4, 2010

Round #7

Well, another week has come and gone. Last weeks class was pretty good. There were some interesting things about the product classifications. I think I must be a Marketing professional's worst nightmare, because I'm really picky about tons of stuff that I buy, turning even what most people might think of as normal things into something that is treated almost like a specialty item. I want to know what I'm buying and then once I've decided what it is I won't take any substitutions. I buy quality, not quantity. I would rather buy an expensive version of an item once rather than buy something that is cheaper multiple times, that's just the way that I am I suppose.
The rest of the chapter was interesting, like product items, lines, and mixes. I liked the the branding and packaging info, and I thought the discussion about the Private vs. Manufacturing brands.

Well, until next time,
Roger, The Guy in the Penguin Suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment