Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wow, #10 already? CRAAAZY!!!

Once again, I'm amazed at how my business classes overlap. The whole section on JIT inventory and inventory control was a new view on some of the material I covered in accounting. It was nice to have it discussed in a different light. I really love seeing the many roles that technology plays in business.
I also found the various things from the IPs on Dell. I suppose that I have to admit that what they have done really is fairly impressive. They've really changed the way that your average person buys computers. That said, I hate their products. I think that they are poor quality and they are very expensive to repair, but that's just my opinion. I do have to acknowledge their business prowess.
And I found the section on transportation interesting since I used to work for a trucking company. It was interesting to see where we stacked up on the matrix.
I think that I'm out of things to say, so...
Until next time,
Roger, the Guy in the Penguin Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment