Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here we go again... GO #8!

Well, this was certainly an interesting chapter. It actually reminded me a lot of one of my other classes. Especially the product creation process that was outlined. This might be kind of dumb, but one of the things that I found incredibly interesting was the last page in the chapter, the page about the lifespan of the VHS. One of the things that I found interesting was how quickly it went from peak sales to being essentially obsolete. I think that, especially in the world of technology that we will see this become more and more pronounced.
Test marketing was also something I found interesting especially since I participated in something very similar to a test market during some religious service. I was part of a group that spearheaded multiple programs to see if the way the whole church did its missionary work should change. I know that's not quite the same thing, but I was still able to draw several similarities.
Well, I guess that's it for this week.
Later,
Roger, the Guy in the Penguin Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment