Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week #3

Well, this week has been a little crazy, so I'm a little behind, but here we go.

I know that this is gonna be a little strange, but I actually really liked the bit that we did in class about Jaws. We considered motivations in a way that I hadn't ever really done before... You always look at people like the town leaders and think of them in a negative light, saying that they're just greedy or something along those lines. That being said, it was very interesting to look at them in a different light such as that of realizing that economic stability is a form of CSR as well. I had never really thought about things that way.

There were also several interesting things that I found in the ethnic groups such as the fact that Asians have the highest average income of any ethnic group. Other than that there were a lot of things that I was already at the very least aware of. The most important thing to me was the way this section opened my eyes and changed my viewpoint, not to say there is not greed and other questionable motives out there, but there is a much wider scope of human motive that I need to be aware of. This alone made it a good class to attend.

Well, until next week,
Roger, The Guy In The Penguin Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment