Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Fourth Week

Well, I think that the coolest thing about class last week was just being able to see how the buyer decision making process applied so well to me. I think I must be one of those problem customers, not because of buyer's remorse or because I always complain and want to take things back, but because of how much info I want on all of the items I buy. Unless something is one of my routine purchases (and even those I re-evaluate quite often), I turn most items into high involvement item. I want to be sure that I'm always getting what I really want and need before I'll fork out the money for it. I'm always hunting down information on the internet and from friends and family about new things.

I guess that I don't really have a lot to say about class this week. It really made a lot of sense. Nothing seemed strange or confusing, but not much really stood out either.

Until next week,
Roger, the Guy in the Penguin Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment