Monday, May 3, 2010

And so it ends in Week #14...

It's sad that our class is now over. Originally I wasn't really all that excited about this class, in fact I was kind of dreading it, but it turned out to be one of my best classes this semester, and by far the most fun.
This week's chapter was interesting. I thought that it was cool to look at the different pricing methods and try to figure out how they apply the company that I work for. It was kind of hard to really place our companies mind set because we sell phones at a discount in exchange for a two year contract. The balance of long term income versus an immediate loss is something that is beyond be without more information than I have, but it was still interesting to speculate about it.
The other thing that I found interesting was the discussion about the effects of hard times on pricing and a marketers job. I liked that part because of the current economic climate. It was good to see something that applied to today, to my everyday job.
Well, I guess this is it, my last entry for this class. It seems so strange for this class to be over, but I guess that's the way it is. I'll continue to use this blog for personal things I think. It's been kind of fun.
Until later,
Roger, the Guy in the Penguin Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment